Never lose a repair lead to another body shop again with our Lead Manager?
- Optimal steering to your (branded) body shops, via every channel;
- Branded customer journeys, for every repair;
- Full grip on repair flows;
- Optimise the cooperation between channels, dealers and body shops.
Optimal steering to your (branded) body shops, via every channel
Connect all channels to our platform to maximise conversion:
- Implement our eFNOL on your website, in your app, or via a QR-code;
- Allow your dealership employees to help customers on the spot with our effortless eFNOL;
- Set up steering to your (branded) body shops based on your own working agreements;
- Improve the conversion of individual channels based on their performance.
Branded customer journeys, for every repair
Offer all of your customers a perfect branded repair journey:
- Customers can easily access your journeys, no need to download an application;
- Create different (co-)branded journeys to facilitate multiple brands or locations;
- Our flexible eFNOL allows you to request the information that matters to you;
- Set up automated emails or texts to decrease no-shows.
Full grip on repair flows
Our Lead Manager comes with all the tools you need to structure your repair flows:
- Use data-insights to identify bottlenecks and improve your workflows;
- Orchestrate repair workflows by implementing business logic to automate steps, steering or approvals;
- Monitor ongoing processes in our case management environment and create task lists to focus on efficiency.
Optimise the cooperation between channels, dealers and body shops
Minimise manual work and optimise turnover in your ecosystem.:
- Use our workflows to eliminate manual actions, share data automatically and provide a single source of truth;
- Help your body shops by sharing data automatically to help them estimate repairs;
- See how different dealers and/or body shops perform via their own score cards.
Join market leaders in taking control over body repair!
We aim to make our clients the market leaders in their domain by providing insights, best practices, and an all-in-one platform for managing every aspect of repair management. Fill in the form and we'll show you how we can help!
Download our free white paper
How leasing companies can use data to improve repair distribution and reduce costs
Leasing companies operate in a very volatile and competitive space. A cost-driven segment in which the importance of customer satisfaction is growing. In addition, vehicles are becoming increasingly complex, leading to rapidly rising repair costs. This case explains how you, as a leasing company, can counter these challenges by using the Openclaims Repair Distribution Engine.